Application development and support for SC Johnson
The maintenance and development of new features for the brand management system were requested for the marketing department of the company.
The following premises had to be respected
- It had to be implemented in Bizagi, using a SQL Server 2016 database.
- Development of 12 processes of varying complexity.
- Integration with an external system for document management.
- LDAP authentication for security management.
- Improvements in notification handling, group management, entity model, and flow optimization.
Thanks to the achieved results and operational metrics, the development of new business processes was also undertaken, including one of the organization's main BPM flows: the global bulk supplier management.
Scope and achievements
- An intelligent system was implemented.
- Easy administration and configuration of decision-making parameters were achieved.
- An intuitive user interface (UI) was applied for process actors.
- Successful integration with SharePoint.
- Notification and reminder system.
- Automation of decisions.
- Visualization of metrics and reports.
The team always worked using the latest available version of the tools, carrying out annual update processes on the entire client's system, including development, QA, and production environments. The assigned work team reached a peak of 25 resources simultaneously, including Project Managers, Architects, Developers, Functional Analysts, and Testers.